Replacement OEM Key Blade for Multistrada MTS-1200 MTS-1260 Gen2 & Gen3 Hands Free Fob
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING THESE REPLACEMENT BLADES
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THESE ARE 95% COMPLETE REPLACEMENT BLADES, YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OTHER 5% OF THE WORK NEEDED ( MINOR FILING OF BLADE'S ATTACHMENT POINT )
These are newly developed key blade blanks to replace your broken blade from your 2nd Generation Hands-Free Proximity key fob. Made from solid brass sheets, same type of brass used by major key manufacturers. These key blades are an exact copy of the original blade in your OEM Hands Free Fob.
Save over $250.00 compared to the cost of replacing the entire Hands-Free Fob, finding a locksmith that can properly cut the blade to match yours and then a trip to the dealer so they can program the new fob into the immobilizer system with the DDS.
YOUR 5% OF THE WORK :
** OR LET US DO IT FOR YOU FOR FREE.
Due to the inconsistencies with the attachment points in the 2nd Gen fobs, we could not offer a 100% bolt on blade. We tried but it had play and wiggle in most all fobs we tried and that would have eventually lead to a broken blade again. So we are providing you with a 95% complete blade with ONLY MINOR hand fitting ( filing ) of the blade's attachment end. Any reputable locksmith can hand fit this for you for minimal cost.
Or send us your fob or just the silver mounting hardware (Elbow) and we will hand fit the blade for FREE.
These are exact copies of the OEM blade, EXACT in every way right down to the DESIGN FLAW ( Small and weak attachment point ). We CANNOT fix that. We could have used stronger brass but that will mean locksmiths will refuse to cut the blades as stronger metal will ruin their machine's cutting blades. It broke once, so please take precautions on how you use your new blade. There will be NO REFUNDS for broken blades. Its a design flaw. We CANNOT re-invent this wheel. We can only sell a replacement blade, something no one else is doing.
FOR THE FOLLOWING DUCATI MODELS:
- Multistrada MTS-1200
BUYING MORE THAN ONE KEY?
Select shipping option only for the first key, add additional keys separately to your cart and select FREE shipping for those additional keys.
BUYING WITHOUT CUTTING SERVICE:
If you purchase the key WITHOUT cutting, then we reserve the right to refuse a return on your purchase due to improper cutting by an inexperienced locksmith that will yield an improperly cut key that will not work on your bike. So make sure your locksmith can properly and accurately cut this key for you. If we need to fix it for you ( IF it can be fixed ) we will charge for the cutting service.