Ducati Multistrada 1260 All Keys Lost Service
Please select your desired "Lost Key Service Option" and any extra services from the pull-down menu above. You MUST select one option from each section above. Failure to select one from each section will delay your order/service.
Bellow you'll find information and description for each available option. More detailed information about each option and extra services is available in the "SERVICE-101" and "DUC-101" Section of this site. If you don't find a specific service option listed or described in this section or if you have any questions please contact us outlining your situation and we'll gladly send you all your available options along with a quote.
ALL KEYS LOST OPTION:This option is if you have NO KEYS or CODE CARD or if you have a dash that is not original to the bike. Basically this option is for "Insurance" or "Auction" purchased motorcycles or if you have misplaced all your keys and code card.
You must send us:
- Ignition Switch (Push button module)
- Gas Cap (ONLY If equipped with a lock)
- Seat lock (ONLY if gas cap is Hands Free)
- COPY of Proof of Ownership (For security reasons)
- COPY of Government ID (For security reasons)
- Completed SRF ( DOWNLOAD HERE and SEND WITH PARTS )
- Ignition Switch ready programmed, ready to run with two keys
- One(1) OEM Red Key (Ready to start bike)
- One(1) OEM Hands Free Fob (Ready to start bike)
- One(1) Physical Aftermarket Code Card
- One(1) Digital Code Card ( eMailed to you )